Vadim Zmeyev Obituary, Death – During the early morning hours of May 27, our dearly loved brother Vadim Zmeyev passed away and went to be with the Lord. He peacefully went to be with the Lord while he was sleeping. At the time in question, he was 29 years old, and he is a dad to a child who is today 3 years old. The birthday of the youngster is drawing nearer all the time. In a manner that none of us in this household could have ever foreseen, this event took place within our home. On Saturday, he drove up to his house, shut the garage door, and got out of the car. However, he forgot to switch off the engine of the car.
Because of this error, there is a very good chance that he passed away as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning brought on by the actions he took, which was the direct cause of his passing. We beg each and every one of you to keep praying for our friends and family members who are going through this difficult time. Please keep praying for them.As at this moment, it is not possible to arrive at a resolution regarding the time or date that the funeral ceremony that will be held will take place.
As soon as it is decided what course of action should be taken, I will post an update on this website providing additional specific information as soon as it is available. A memorial service will be place on Friday evening at seven o’clock at 195 Rainbow Lake road in Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316. The location of the ceremony is at Boiling Springs. The event’s ceremony will take place in Boiling Springs as the town’s name suggests. On Saturday at noon, a service of internment will be place at 4164 Highway 9 North, Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316. The whole address of the service can be seen further down on this page.